New Age E-Therapy is an online occupational and hand therapy service, which was launched in September 2020. As an occupational therapist with 18 years of experience and a hand therapist for the past 13 years, I noticed how difficult it was for some clients to attend therapy consistently.
Sometimes clients had to juggle taking off time from work to attend their therapy appointments and others were only able to attend when their schedules permitted due to lack of care giver services for ailing elderly parents, lack of babysitter services or transportation issues.
Also, some clients worked outside traditional business hours resulting in noncompliance with the therapy program. This was my inspiration for establishing New Age E-Therapy.
– First off, we can do a quick 15-minute phone consultation to figure out if this is a good fit for you.
– Once you sign up online, you will receive a secure link.
– It will prompt you to enter your name and lead you to a virtual waiting room until the time of your appointment.
– You will be asked a series of questions pertaining to your injury and how your injury has impacted your life.
– A comprehensive evaluation will be completed on your first session to determine your current deficits: for example, an assessment of the available movement in your wrist and fingers will be taken.
– An individualized exercise program will be developed to meet your specific needs.
– The exercises will be skillfully graded to allow for your progress.